Do you offer free shipping?
Yes, orders of $50 or more are always free shipping.
I have sensitive ears. Will I be able to wear your earrings?
Kylee Makes is transitioning to all high-quality posts. Keep an eye out in the descriptions for these words:
- Titanium posts: Titanium is one of the safest options for even sensitive ears. It doesn't get mixed with any other metals, so it is truly nickel-free.
- Plastic posts: I have these available if you have an allergy to metals that you are concerned about. Please reach out to me directly to talk about the possibilities of these.
- Gold-filled hooks: Gold-filled materials means that there is at least 5% of real gold. This will make it long-lasting and resistant to tarnishing. It is safe for sensitive ears and costs more than gold-plated options.
Please read the descriptions of the items you're interested in to find out the material used. Reach out to me if you have any more questions or concerns!
Do you offer wholesale options?
I will accept wholesale orders through Faire: Kylee Makes. If you are a local to St. Louis retailer that is interested in making a wholesale purchase, please email me directly at email@example.com.
Will your larger earrings weigh down my ears?
Polymer clay is a very lightweight material, and even the larger earrings are lightweight in comparison to other materials. Many customers that have held the earrings in person comment about how surprised they are about how light even the larger earrings are.
Can you create custom earrings for me?
I am happy to work on custom earrings, and if you just want something in a different color than what I currently have, that is no problem. If you are wanting a special design, I'll have to discuss options with you based on the materials that I have. Please just contact me directly to discuss your ideas.
Do you sell your items in-person?
I do attend several craft fairs/markets in the St. Louis area. You can find those details on the Shop In-Person page.
I also have items available in the following shops around St. Louis:
- Urban Matter (South Grand)
- Moonbeams (Glendale)
- Moonumental Jewelry Emporium & Makerspace (St. Charles)
- Urban Candle Co. (on Hampton - selling coasters/trays only)
- STL Makers (The Grove - selling coasters/trays only)
- Lou Belle & Bing (Collinsville, IL - selling metal jewelry & trays/coasters)